1) Go to the Dana Hall Library website: library.danahall.org
2) Find the READ menu item, and navigate down to RBDigital.
3) On the top right hand of the screen, click the word “Register.”
4) Register for an account.
a. Zipcode: 02482
b. Library Access Code: danahall
Using your Dana Hall email address, create a username and password you will remember. We recommend using your Dana email:
firstname.lastname and password: dragon.
…. and Create Account.
5) You will be able to access these books for 14 days. There are a wide variety of books offered. If there is a book you would like that is not on there feel free to email email@example.com or click the “request” button at the top of the library homepage.
6) Listen from your browser or head over to the App Store and download the RBDigital app, sign in with your account and start listening on your device!
*OneClickDigital is now known as RBDigital. Same service, same login, new name and app.