We have 20 brand-new iPads for students and faculty to use! Here are the rules:
I. Academic Day 8:00 am—4:00 pm
- First priority to faculty for class use: reserve in advance by emailing “library” with the number and time period needed.
- Students must check out an iPad from a librarian (not a student page or parent volunteer) and return it no later than 4:00 pm on the same day.
II. Evenings (M-Th) 5:00 pm—8:30 pm
- Available to all members of the community.
- Since there is no librarian on duty after 9:00 pm, iPads must be returned ON TIME in order to be ready for the next day’s classes.
III. Weekends & Holidays
- Available only to faculty and staff.
- iPads must be returned by 8:00 am on the first academic day following a weekend.
All late returns will result in a one-month suspension of iPad borrowing privileges.