Hooray for The Hallmanac and a recent article by Meghan Kelley who wrote, “While students are working in the Library, we can have access to the numerous resources the library has to offer, including course textbooks, computers, light, and a lot of space to do work.” Thanks, Meghan! How do you like to use the library?
The Middle School Girl Up Book Club spent their lunchtime yesterday speaking with the lovely ladies from the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls (OWLAG). They discussed what it means to be a leader using examples from a variety of books read for the club like Esperanza Rising, Chanda’s Secrets, Hope Was Here and many more. What a wonderful use of technology: meeting empowered young women on the other side of the world at lunch!
Photo Credits: Caitlin Cassis
- tampons & pads (MUST stay in box or package, new)
- toothpaste in the box
- dental floss
- soap (in a box)
- hairbrushes/combs (new)
- Basically anything that is a toiletry that is dry, new, and can stack.
- liquids (mouthwash, shampoo/conditioner, nail polish, lotions, creams)
- alcohol based products (mouthwash, nail polish remover, hand sanitizer, cosmetics)
- medicine (no over the counter medicine or vitamins, cough drops, etc)
- diapers/baby supplies
- food or candy
Thanks for giving to such a great cause!